About the AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Maker
We’re happy to say that the AeroPress Go is almost identical to the original in terms of its main body. It is simply a little bit shorter, allowing for brews of ~200ml rather than ~250ml like its predecessor. That is still more than ample for one, and this slight reduction in stature also allows it to perfectly fit with the well thought-out new accessories that come with the AeroPress Go.
In the package you get a plastic cup, ready to press your coffee into, which also doubles as a storage container, with a handy silicone lid. You can even fit everything else you need in the AeroPress Go cup including the folding stirring paddle, shorter (but same capacity) scoop, and a few filters in the practical filter travel case.
Because the filter cap and shape of the AeroPress Go are exactly the same as the original, it still uses the same filters (of which 350 come in the box), and is compatible with many of the accessories already in the market. If you need to make coffee while travelling, hiking, camping, flying or anywhere else for that matter, there is now no better portable coffee maker out there.
AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press features
- Incredibly easy to use
- Very easy to clean
- Highly versatile – can make short espresso-style shots and long filter-style brews
- Ideal for making a single cup of coffee straight into the cup
- Can make up to 3 shots at the same time (which can be diluted to make americanos)
- Durable & portable – made of almost impossible to break plastic
- Highly portable – comes with travel case and accessories
- BPA & phthalate free
- Entirely manually operated – ideal for camping or travelling as no power required
- Made in U.S.A
- An AeroPress Go Travel Coffee Press (plunger with seal, chamber and filter cap)
- A 14g scoop
- A folding stirring paddle
- 350 microfilters
- A filter carrier which can hold up to 20 filters
Included in the AeroPress Go box
A travel mug with lid which doubles as the storage container