This is the answer to any home coffee maker’s grind disposal gripes. The Grindenstein solves the messy problem of how to eject used grinds from your espresso machines handle, in one easy swoop. Forget washing oily grains down the sink, just turn your portafilter upside down over your Grindenstein, tap and you’re done.
- Patented unbreakable design to withstand firm knocks
- Thick and durable rubber sleeve protects the group handle, absorbs the striking force and makes it quiet to use
- The Grindenstein’s patented shock-absorbing design and solid steel core make it almost impossible to break
- Specifically designed to be stored on the espresso machine’s drip tray
- Grindenstein’s unique height reduces clutter on the kitchen bench top
- Compact for space saving
- Comes with a booklet filled with ideas on how to recycle the collected coffee grinds into an organic fertiliser for your garden